The Summer 2017 schedule is here!
The calendar below will be constantly updated with new bookings.
You will be able to sign up for a lesson block on this page shortly. See you all soon!
- Music Coaching
- Theory & Composition
- College Preparation
- Sound Design
- Film Scoring
*Lessons now follow a MONDAY / TUESDAY / THURSDAY schedule.
*Lessons are currently only available via Skype. Google Hangouts coming soon.
*Open Sessions will be available soon.
Theory & Composition:
- Counterpoint / Voice Leading
- Scales / Modes
- Classical / Contemporary Techniques
- Atonal / Serial Analysis
- Arrangement & Orchestration Techniques
- Get Feedback On Your Music
- Know & Understand Your Audience
- Project Structure & Balance
- Discover your own unique style
- Develop your signature sound
- Get a head start on college-level studies, including:
- Music Theory
- Music Analysis
Sound Design / Synthesis:
- Sampling Techniques
- Creating Seamless Loops – Percussion / Tonal Elements
- Wavetable synthesis
- Analog Subtractive synthesis
- FM synthesis
- Ring Modulation / Amplitude Modulation
- LFO & Envelopes
- Modulation Automation
- Learn the power of using impulse responses (IR)
- Use field recordings as source material to create sound effects for TV or film
- Focus on Melody / Harmony balance
- Know Your Role – How to compose an effective cue
- Engage your audiences without overshadowing what’s on screen.
- Live Recording – Comprehensive Setup & Special Considerations (FOH)
- Effects & DSP: EQ, Dynamics, Creative Sound shaping tools:
- Distortion, Waveshaping
- Mixing & Mastering Workshops
- Beginning Digital Audio: Gain Staging, the Basics of sound
- Music Production
- Sound Reinforcement
- Sound Restoration – Vinyl Repair & Transfers to Digital
- Noise Reduction
- iZotope – RX6 & Ozone 7 (with Trash 2)
- Rob Papen / LinPlug – Blue II, Predator II, Spectral
- Native Instruments – Absynth 5, Reaktor, Kontakt 5, FM8, Massive
- u-he – Zebra, Diva, ACE
- MaxMSP / Pure Data
- Various – Omnisphere, Serum, Spire, Sylenth1, Spectral